- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 9 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:1Forge. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1Forge, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1Forge.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)Primary sources
1Forge was the target of DDoS attacks, allegedly from competitors shortly after launching it's Forex quote API. This was likely the result of largely undercutting their competitors pricing which held an organized oligopoly on financial for several years.
1Forge offers several financial data products, the primary of which is Forex Quotes. Data for most products is requested via HTTP GET calls and is delivered in either JSON, XML CSV or via WebSocket.
- "Realtime Forex Quote API, Exchange Rate API, and Currency Conversion API - 1Forge". https://1forge.com/forex-data-api/.
- "1Forge is Disrupting the Fintech Data Industry" (in en). http://www.cbs8.com/story/35810411/1forge-is-disrupting-the-fintech-data-industry.
- "Realtime Forex Quote API Pricing - 1Forge". https://1forge.com/forex-data-api/pricing.