2016 True Aviation An-26 crash
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 30 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2016_True_Aviation_An-26_crash. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2016_True_Aviation_An-26_crash, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2016_True_Aviation_An-26_crash.
Template:Infobox aircraft occurrenceAn Antonov 26 cargo plane, operated by True Aviation, crashed in the shallow waters of the Bay of Bengal, five minutes after takeoff from Cox's Bazar Airport (CXB), Bangladesh. The aircraft was carrying a cargo of shrimp to Jessore, Bangladesh when shortly after takeoff, one of the engines failed. The airplane impacted the water at 9:05, as it attempted to return to the airport. Local fishermen first spotted the debris, and alerted authorities. All four of the crew members aboard were Ukrainian nationals, three died and one survivor was critically injured.
- "3 killed as cargo plane crashes in Bay | Dhaka Tribune". http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2016/mar/09/cargo-plane-crashes-bay-bengal.
- Ranter, Harro. "ASN Aircraft accident Antonov 26B S2-AGZ Cox's Bazar Airport (CXB)". https://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20160309-0.
- "Cargo plane crashes, three killed". http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/77729479/cargo-plane-crashes-into-bay-of-bengal-three-ukrainians-killed.
- "Ukrainian nationals killed in Bangladesh cargo plane crash". http://newsnextbd.com/ukrainian-nationals-killed-in-bangladesh-cargo-plane-crash/.
- "2016 True Aviation An-26 crash" (in en). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2016_True_Aviation_An-26_crash&action=edit&redlink=1.