2017 Ottawa Storm
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 7 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2017_Ottawa_Storm. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2017_Ottawa_Storm, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2017_Ottawa_Storm.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2017)
Many streets and parking lots were flooded, and trees fell down.
- Scotti, Monique (October 30, 2017). "Ottawa records rainiest year ever as fresh storm batters capital - National". https://globalnews.ca/news/3832083/ottawa-records-rainiest-year-ever-as-fresh-storm-batters-capital/.
- "Rainstorm batters Ottawa, Gatineau, Que., leaving thousands without power". October 30, 2017. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-streets-flooded-storm-1.4378076.
- "Ottawa shatters annual rainfall record - and we're not done yet". October 30, 2017. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-shatters-annual-rainfall-record-1.4378281.