2019 The Hague stabbing
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 1 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2019_The_Hague_stabbing. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2019_The_Hague_stabbing, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2019_The_Hague_stabbing.
Original short description: "Stabbing attack"
At about 7:45 pm on 29 November 2019, three people were stabbed and wounded in a stabbing in The Hague, Netherlands. The attack happened in the city's main shopping street. The injured in the incident were two 15-year-old girls and a 13-year-old boy. Within a day of the attack, all had been discharged from hospital. The attack followed the London stabbings that happened a few hours earlier.
On 30 November, a 35-year old homeless man was arrested as a suspect in the stabbing.
Dutch police have found "no indications that point to a possible terrorist motive".
- "Three wounded in stabbing in The Hague, manhunt under way: police". 29 November 2019. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-stabbing-idUSKBN1Y329Y.
- "Several hurt in Hague stabbing attack". 29 November 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50609528.
- "The Hague stabbing: Three injured on shopping street aged 13-15". BBC. 30 November 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50609528. Retrieved 30 November 2019.
- Lucy Anna Gray (2019-11-29). "Several people stabbed on busy shopping street in The Hague" (in en). https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hague-stabbing-live-updates-attack-today-netherlands-suspect-latest-a9226996.html.
- "Man opgepakt voor steekpartij centrum Den Haag". https://nos.nl/artikel/2312716-man-opgepakt-voor-steekpartij-centrum-den-haag.html.
- "Dutch Police Find No Indication of Terrorist Motive in Stabbing at The Hague" (in en). https://time.com/5742023/dutch-terrorist-motives-stabbing/.