2022 in Singapore
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 12 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2022_in_Singapore. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2022_in_Singapore, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2022_in_Singapore.
Predicted and scheduled events
- A mixed development of community centre, retail spaces and private homes will be completed in Buangkok.
- A second Raffles Hotel is due to be opened on Sentosa.
- A fourth satellite blood collection centre will be opened at Punggol New Town Hub.
- The 1.8km-long viaduct linking the Tampines Expressway and Pan-Island Expressway, after being delayed by a collapse in 2017 that killed a worker, is slated to be opened in the first half of the year.
- hermes (2019-07-08). "New $778m complex for Buangkok in 2022" (in en). https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/new-778m-complex-for-buangkok-in-2022.
- hermesauto (2019-06-25). "Second Raffles Hotel set to open in Singapore on Sentosa in 2022" (in en). https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/second-raffles-hotel-set-to-open-in-singapore-on-sentosa-in-2022.
- hermes (2019-06-30). "New blood bank to open in Punggol in 2022" (in en). https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/new-blood-bank-to-open-in-punggol-in-2022.
- Yufeng, Kok (2019-07-05). "Engineer jailed over PIE viaduct collapse" (in en). https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/engineer-jailed-over-pie-viaduct-collapse.