- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 9 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:360factors. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/360factors.
360factors is an American cloud-based Regulatory Risk and Compliance Management software company with headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company has received the 2014 GRC Technology Innovation Award for its regulatory risk and compliance management software platform, Predict360. The company has satellite offices in Manila, Philippines and Pakistan.
360factors traces its roots to parent company 360training. It received angel funding in 2012 from 360training and Ed Sattar, CEO founder of 360training and Venture Capitalist to develop a regulatory risk and compliance management software capable of integrating compliance functions for companies in the Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities and Banking & Financial Services industries. The company formed channel partnership with Austin James International for the development of a Competency and Control Management System, encompassing Automated Compliance for railway projects. 360factors acquired environmental compliance services company Rosengarten, Smith & Associates, Inc. in September 2014 to expand its area of operations.
Platform and services
360factors’s platform, Predict360 is a cloud-based regulatory risk and compliance management software that uses unique mapping and cognitive technology to provide regulatory insight, predict risks and improve operational excellence, sustainability and margins. Through a single, risk-based platform, Predict360 empowers organizations to take control of regulatory changes through the integration of compliance tools, content and expert consulting services and training to achieve continuous compliance. Predict360 specializes in Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management software with the following modules flexible and adaptable enough to align risk and management initiatives with business strategy and create industry specific compliance workflows:
- Regulatory Change Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Audit Management
- Case Management
- Policy & Procedures Management
- Learning Management System
- Competency Management System
- Certification and Reporting Management
- Performance Management System
- Vendor Management System
360factors was awarded the 2014 GRC Technology Award from GRC 20/20.
- Overview of 360factors, Inc., Businessweek
- "360factors na natatanggap ng 2014 GRC Teknolohiya pagbabago gantimpala". Abante. 2014-12-04.
- "360factors Receives 2014 GRC Technology Innovation Award by Independent Analyst Firm GRC 20/20". Yahoo. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/360factors-receives-2014-grc-technology-180300295.html. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
- "Regulatory Risk & Compliance Management Software Company 360factors acquires Rosengarten, Smith & Associates, Inc. (RSA)". Yahoo. 2014-12-04. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/regulatory-risk-compliance-management-software-134400283.html.
- "کا آغاز بادل کی بنیاد پر سافٹ ویئر کے360 پیشن گوئی 360 کے عوامل". Daily Sarhad. August 14, 2013.
- "360factors software inilunsad pagsunod Predict360". Inquirer Libre. August 15, 2013.
- "360factors streamlines all Environmental Health and Safety compliance aspects with a sustainable and reliable Regulatory Risk". http://oilpro.com/post/7299/360factors-streamlines-all-environmental-health-and-safety-compli. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Austin Based Startup 360Factors Introduces Revolutionary Regulatory Change Management Software for Oil, Gas and Power and Utilities Industries". http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/austin-based-startup-360factors-introduces--revolutionary-regulatory-change-management-software-for-oil-gas-and-power-and-utilities-industries-213286691.html. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "2014 GRC Technology Innovation Awards". http://www.grc2020.com/index.php/grc-pundit-blog/182-2014-grc-technology-innovation-awards. Retrieved 5 December 2014.