- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 1 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:43_Express. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/43_Express, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/43_Express.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
The 43 UBC/Joyce Station is an express line in Greater Vancouver, Canada to supplement the #41 service along 41st Avenue. It connects Joyce-Collingwood Station on the SkyTrain system to the UBC Loop in UBC. The route is operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company and funded by TransLink. Going west, the route travels along 41st Ave, Marine Drive, 16th Ave and Wesbrook Mall. The line was slated to be replaced by the 91 B-Line in 2009, however shortfalls in the 2010 Translink budget indicate systemwide service will remain at current levels for the year.
43 stops and transfer points
Vancouver East (41st Avenue)
- Joyce-Collingwood Station - Connection to Expo Line and Millennium Line skytrain lines, bus #26 (to 29th Avenue Station), #27 (to Kootenay Loop) and # 28 (to North Vancouver Capilano University or Phibbs Exchange)
- (Westbound) Joyce Street at Kingsway (Eastbound) East 41 Avenue at School Ave - Connection to the 19 (Stanley Park/Metrotown) along Kingsway
- Clarendon Street - Connection to the #29
- Victoria Drive - Connection to the 20 (Victoria Drive) to Downtown
- Knight Street - Connection to the 22 (Knight Street)
- Fraser Street - Connection to the 8 (Fraser Street) bus to Downtown
- Main Street - Connection to the 3 (Main Street) bus to downtown.
Vancouver West (41st Avenue)
- Cambie Street (Ash Street) - Connection to the Canada Line to downtown, Richmond/Brighouse and Vancouver International Airport and the 15 bus (Granville Island and Cambie Street)
- Oak Street - Connection to the 17 bus (Oak Street)
- Granville Street - Connection to the 10 bus (Granville Street)
- West Boulevard - Connection to the 16 bus. Also serves as a stop for Point Grey Secondary.
- Carnarvon Street
- Dunbar Loop - Transfer to the #7, #22, #49 and the 32 Express
- SW Marine Drive at Wesbrook Mall - Serves as a stop for the south campus of University of British Columbia
- 16th Avenue at SW Marine Drive
- 16th Avenue at East Mall Road - stop permanently cancelled due to roundabout construction
- 16th Avenue at Wesbrook Mall - Also serves as a stop for University Hill Secondary.
- Wesbrook Mall at Hampton Place
- Wesbrook Mall at Thunderbird Boulevard
- Wesbrook Mall at 2200 Block
- UBC Loop Bay 3