ADZU Social Development Council
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 10 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ADZU_Social_Development_Council. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ADZU_Social_Development_Council, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ADZU_Social_Development_Council.
Template:Infobox organization ADZU Social Development Council includes an institute and three centers, that provide social and religious outreach to the peoples served by Ateneo de Zamboanga University in Western Mindanao, Philippines. 
Ateneo Peace Institute (API). Cultural conflict in Mindanao goes back to the intrusion of the Spanish 450 years ago into this formerly Moslem preserve, and persists in migration and turmoil amongst various ethnic groups, with sporadic conflict and military action. API responds with research, education, and consulting work in conjunction with others, including dialogue among various religious and cultural groups, as well as youth activities.
Center for Community Extension Services (CCES) since 1993 has been collaborating with other development organizations and with marginalized communities to try to improve literacy, health, and livelihood, with special attention to isolated communities in the area and on neighboring islands.
Social Awareness and Community Service Involvement (SACSI). The acronym “SACSI” is Filipino for “witness”, which is the task of this organization internal to the university. Its purpose is to increase awareness within the university of the realities of life outside, It trains and handles placement of student and faculty volunteers in service opportunities.
Ateneo Center for Leadership and Governance (ACLG). This training center for leaders from both government and civil society extends its efforts to dialogue, advocacy, networking, and interdisciplinary research. Its projects include efforts to secure peaceful and fair elections.
- Roy. "Ateneo to launch ADZU RAP" (in en-gb). http://www.zamboangatimes.ph/top-news/12165-ateneo-to-launch-adzu-rap.html.
- "Vision and Mission" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/about-adzu/vision-and-mission.html.
- "Introduction" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/sdc/api.html.
- "Catholic Social Thought Organizations : ATENEO PEACE INSTITUTE - Ateneo de Zamboanga University". http://webapp.stthomas.edu/cathdb/organization.htm?orgID=457.
- "History, Vision and Mission" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/sdc/center-for-community-extension-services.html.
- "SACSI" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/sdc/sacsi.html.
- "Men for Others". http://onlineministries.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/men-for-others.html.
- "Program Overview" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/vp.html.
- "Ateneo Center for Leadership and Governance (ACLG)" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/sdc/ateneo-center-for-leadership-and-governance-aclg.html.
- "UF HOPE Reconvenes for 2016 Elections" (in en-gb). http://www.adzu.edu.ph/index.php/archive/3501-uf-hope-reconvenes-for-2016-elections.html.