- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 16 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Abinesh_Elangovan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Abinesh_Elangovan.
|Occupation||Film producer , distributor , financier|
Abinesh Elangovan  (Born 5th November, 1989) is an entrepreneur from Thanjvaur, Tamil Nadu associated with multiple businesses who has distributed, financed and produced Tamil movies. He is associated with business such as automobiles, transports, marketing, manufacturing, import & exports, hospitals, finance, banking, construction, real estate, hotels, digital cinema and educational institutions such as Arts, Science & Technology College, paramedical institutions.
He took a Bachelors degree in engineering and then a Masters in Business Administration and Bachelors in Law. He then joined the family business, Abi & Abi Group of Companies, Institutions & Media, since being a director in the group since the age of 17. He reached the position of CEO & Vice Chairman of the Group Company.
In 2011, Elangovan started doing film distribution, production & financing ventures by establishing Abi & Abi Pictures and Abi TCS Studios which are units of the group, distributing many films in Tamil Nadu. In 2013, Elangovan started doing business with the Tamil production house Studio Green, gaining the distribution rights of additional movies and from there onwards he established his business with Thirukumaran Entertainment.
Meanwhile, Abinesh Elangovan and K E Gananvel Raja of Studio Green had joined hands to expand the film distribution business with the companies of Singam Overseas, Sangam Worldwide,and Singam Distribution where they have acquired the rights of overseas and satellite distribution of movies like Si3 (film), Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru, Maayavan, Adhe Kangal, 4G, Yeidhavan, Uru.
- "Abinesh Elangovan about D-16 Antipiracy". www.indiaglitz.com. http://www.indiaglitz.com/abhinesh-elangovan-reveals-dhuruvangal-pathinaaru-revenue-and-theatrical-share-severely-affected-by-piracy-tamil-news-184283.html.
- "Abinesh Elangovan acquiring CBL". sify.com. http://www.sify.com/movies/abinesh-elangovan-is-strategic-investor-for-cbl-imagegallery-kollywood-qepjQTidbggdf.html.
- "Abinesh Elangovan". www.ibtimes.co.in. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/kavalai-vendam-second-teaser-jiiva-kajal-aggarwals-film-gets-released-704399.
- "Abinesh Elangovan". www.behindwoods.com. http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-actor/abi-abi-pictures-abinesh-elangovan/an-interview-with-abinesh-elangovan-of-abi-abi-pictures.html.
- "Abi and Abi Pictures snaps Villa rights". StudioFlicks. 2015. https://www.studioflicks.com/news/abi-abi-pictures-snaps-villa-rights/. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- "Abinesh Elangovan gets Engaged". behindwoods.com. http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-cinema-news-16/abinesh-elangovan-of-abi-and-abi-pictures-gets-engaged-to-nandhini-the-daughter-of-a-popular-television-owner.html.
- "Dhuruvangal Pathinaru Antipiracy". indiaglitz.com. http://www.indiaglitz.com/abhinesh-elangovan-reveals-dhuruvangal-pathinaaru-revenue-and-theatrical-share-severely-affected-by-piracy-tamil-news-184283.html.
- "Dhuruvangal Pathinaru". thehindu.com. http://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/Dhuruvangal-Pathinaaru-A-matter-of-crime/article16964857.ece.
- "Maayavan VFX Work". sify.com. http://www.sify.com/movies/extensive-vfx-works-in-cv-kumar-s-maayavan-news-tamil-rihjJ7fbjffid.html.
- "Maayavan". filmibeat.com. https://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/movies/maayavan.html.
- "Producer Council Election". nowrunning.com. http://www.nowrunning.com/vishal-to-contest-in-producer-council-election/128518/story.htm.