- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 25 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:AdCoin. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AdCoin, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AdCoin.
AdCoin (ACC) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. The coin has to prove its value by generating clicks, leads and customers within advertising networks like Google Adsense, according to the founders of the developers.
Differences from other coins
AdCoin is pre-mined 70 percent of the total market cap of 100 million AdCoins. Sixty percent of the pre-mined coins will be distributed to AdCoin advertising partners, which will represent a cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-mille (CPM) value based on the current AdCoin value.
- "Litecoin.org". litecoin.org. https://www.litecoin.org/. Retrieved 2014-01-19.
- Satoshi, Nakamoto. "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" (PDF). Bitcoin.org. http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "the-blockchain.com". the-blockchain.com. http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/07/24/dutch-blockchain-startup-adcoin-promises-alternative-online-advertising-market/. Retrieved 2014-07-24.
- Yay. This is how Deletionpedia v2 got started. Guaka (talk) wanted to rescue some Wikipedia articles for Coinwiki.