- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 24 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Adesh_Tyagi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Adesh_Tyagi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Adesh_Tyagi.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2018)BLP sourcesTemplate:Unreliable sources
Adesh Tyagi is the CEO of Systems America, Inc., formerly Tryfacta, the Chief Executive Officer at Mile5 Solutions, LLC, and was a founder and Managing Partner at Nexent Ventures. Tryfacta ranked #2 on the Inc.com 5000 top companies list, and #1 in the top IT services company category.
Tyagi at London Tech Week's AI Summit said that AI’s future applications will likely free workers from repetitive tasks that are prone to errors, such as data entry. To that end, Tyagi’s company is also working on robotics as a solution to current workplace issues and also expects automation in this sector to make the average worker’s life easier while complimenting current tasks. Tyagi says that blockchain processes could be used to move funds in a fraction of the time than it currently takes. Tyagi was also invited to be a speaker at a fall 2018 conference in Israel that would focus on cryptocurrency. Tyagi also appeared on The Big Biz Show as a guest.
Tyagi was recognized by the national daily newspaper The Hindustan Times as one of the top 20 CEOs in India in 2000.
- "Adesh Tyagi: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=5998210&privcapId=3153343.
- Systems America Purchases Mile5 Solutions. 2012-07-14. https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-296272838.html.
- "Corporate: [email protected]". http://archives.digitaltoday.in/businesstoday/20000807/cf3.html.
- "TRYFACTA: Number 2 on the 2015 Inc. 5000" (in en). https://www.inc.com/profile/tryfacta.
- "The 10 fastest-growing companies in the US". Business Insider. http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-fastest-growing-companies-in-the-us-2015-8#3-optima-tax-relief-8.
- "California dominates Inc. 5000 fastest-growing U.S. private companies list". https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2015/08/inc-500-fastest-growing-private-companies-ca-sf.html.
- Systems America Signs Master Services Pact for Global Deployment of SAP Software. 2011-04-21. https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-28534379.html.
- "Cloudeeva Has Signed a Letter of Intent Considering a Voluntary Takeover Offer" (in en-US). https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cloudeeva-signed-letter-intent-considering-155237533.html?guccounter=1.
- "A looming crisis: Artificial intelligence and the jobs market" (in en-US). Compelo - latest news, features and insight on influencers and innovators within business. 2018-06-14. https://www.compelo.com/a-looming-crisis-artificial-intelligence-employment/.
- "Here's How Bitcoin's Building 'Blocks' Could Reshape Payment Processes" (in en-US). ValueWalk. 2018-06-01. https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/06/bitcoin-building-blocks-reshape-payment-processes/.
- "Thanks to Pegasystems for inviting Systems America for very impressive Public Sector focus Event - 6th Annual Texas Build for Change Conference" (in en). 2017-01-27. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thanks-pegasystems-inviting-systems-america-very-impressive-tyagi?articleId=6230653021311852544#comments-6230653021311852544&trk=prof-post.
- adeshtyagi1111 (2011-03-09), Adesh Tyagi Interview with BigBizShow for ALN and CBS, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bv6UnO17K8, retrieved 2018-06-20
- "Systems America, Inc.(fka SYAI) Post # 1098" (in en). https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=94540461.
- Inc., Systems America,. "Systems America has Completed Acquisition of One of North America's fastest growing SAP Specialists and Channel Partners, Mile5 Solutions" (in en). https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/systems-america-has-completed-acquisition-of-one-of-north-americas-fastest-growing-sap-specialists-and-channel-partners-mile5-solutions-161111905.html.
- Miller, Alison Steiner (1997-06-01). "Fast Track" (in en). Entrepreneur. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/22592.