- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 12 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Afghan_Knights. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Afghan_Knights, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Afghan_Knights.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2016)
Afghan Knights is a 2007 war film/horror film based on an original story by Christine Stringer. The film shows an ex-Navy SEAL called Pepper (Steven Bacic) who suffers with a bad conscience because he has left a comrade behind in Afghanistan and eventually decides to go back in order to try to rescue the man after all. He assembles a bunch of soldiers and goes for it.
- "Haunted by the fact that he left a man behind in Afghanistan, an ex Navy SEAL puts together a special task force to endure one last mission to save his comrade". https://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809425828/info. Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- "U.S. military experts engage in a paranormal battle for survival while attempting to rescue a fellow soldier". http://www.flixster.com/movie/afghan-knights. Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- "Then, however, the team are trapped in a cave system, and the film suddenly becomes a horror-film". http://www.trashcity.org/BLITZ/BLIT1801.HTM. Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- "Afghan Knights (2007)". 6 May 2007. http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/4725/afghan-knights-2007/. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Template:IMDb title
- Steve Bacic's Homepage
- Michael Madsen's Homepage
- Colin Lawrence's Homepage