Agora Mall Ahmedabad
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 18 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Agora_Mall_Ahmedabad. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Agora_Mall_Ahmedabad, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Agora_Mall_Ahmedabad.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2017)
Agora Mall (also known as Shree Balaji Agora Mall) is a shopping & entertainment mall located in 200 ft Sardar Patel Ring Road circle between Tapovan and Bhat Circle Motera, Ahmedabad, India. It has an area of 300,000 Sq. Ft. It includes 7 different themed restaurants.
- Aagrah - Gujarati Thali Restaurant
- The Masala County - Punjabi Restaurant
- Spirits 'O' Soul - Dinner With Live Dj
- Vezzlers - Sizzler Restaurant
- Shihai - Oriental Cuisie Restaurant
- Sky Lounge - Hookah Bar
- Kaffee Mast Hai - 24 Hour Cafe
The mall also includes the SB Multiplex cinema.
- Agora Mall, official website.