- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 21 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Aika_tappaa. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aika_tappaa, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aika_tappaa.
The film premiered on 31 July 2005 in Finland. It was shown in Espoo Ciné International Film Festival in 2006 and distributed as DVD. This was the second Finnish independent film (after Star Wreck) which had a nationwide DVD distribution.
The film is about a killer. A bartender is murdered, and the police investigation leads to events which had taken place in the 1930s.
- Appearance order
- Marko Airama as Talonmies (1935) (Caretaker)
- Kirsi Ekonen as Silminnäkijä (Witness)
- Kristian Hohkavaara as Tutkija Salo (Researcher Salo)
- Atte Hämäläinen as Saku Pitkänen
- Mari Hänninen as Milla Jurvonen
- Jäntti Jussi as P.J
- Kirsi Kolehmainen as Äiti Ivanov (1935) (Mother Ivanov)
- Maria Kukko as Miia
- Ismo Kuorttinen as Konstaapeli Lindström (Constable Lindstrom)
- Emilia Laitinen as Tarjoilija Nightlifessa (Nightlife Waiter)
- Silja Lakisuo as Silminnäkijä satamassa (Eyewitness)
- Satu Lasanen as Kaveri Nightlifessa (Nightlife Guy)
- Hanna Liinoja as Mikon äiti (Mikko's Mother)
- Tapio Liinoja as Poliisipäällikkö (Police Commissioner)
- Hannu Lintukoski as Aki Kallio
- Elina Lintulahti as Ensiapu / hoitaja (Paramedic)
- Olli Loukola as Kalastaja (1935) (Fisherman)
- Laura Malmberg as Mikon sisar (Mikko's Sisiter)
- Matias Malmivaara as Mikko Kallio
- Juha-Pekka Manninen as Vanhempi rikostutkija (Senior Investigator)
- Henri Marjanen as Lähetti (Messenger)
- Mika Mäkkeli as Mikael Mäkinen
- Jari Määttä as Poliisi (Policeman)
- Elina Nurminen as Tarjoilija Nightlifessa (Nightlife Waiter)
- Elina Otsala as Nina
- Laura Otsala as Ronja
- Henri Paavola] as Joonas (poliisi) (Policeman )
- Ari Pelkonen as Juha Kokko
- Matti Poutiainen as Topias Ivanov (1935)
- Kiia-Frega Prepula as Laura Siekkinen
- Jarkko Pulkkinen as Markus
- Teuvo Puumalainen as Tutkija Sulkula (Researcher)
- Sari Pöyhönen as Mikon työkaveri (Mikko's Co-worker)
- Matti Sulin as Silminnäkijä satamassa (Eyewitness)
- Tanja Venäläinen as Poliisi (Policeman)
- Jere P. Vilkkinen as Autokorjaamon pomo (Auto Repairshop Boss)
Time to Kill is a "fresh Indie bungle" and "in every way a great film", aided by a contingent of volunteers working on "the largest Finnish feature film". It is "one of the best domestic [Finnish] films ever" and has a musical soundtrack that is "really spectacular." Realism was aided by a "large budget" for an Indie film. It is a querky horror film that is mixed with humor and action, peopled by "hundreds of “volunteers” [who] appeared without compensation."
- "Aika tappaa" (in fi). Kansallinen audiovisuaalinen instituutti (National audiovisual institute of Finland). http://www.elonet.fi/fi/elokuva/1304016.
- "TIME TO KILL: Jyväskylä tormented by mysterious murders." (in Finnish). leffatykki.com. 2005. http://www.leffatykki.com/elokuva/aika-tappaa. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Lehtinen, Veli-Pekka (2006). "Jyväskylässä tehtiin talkoilla jännitys-dvd" (in fi). Helsingin Sanomat. http://www.hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000004430460.html.
- "Time to Kill (2005) (DVD)" (in Finnish). Videodivari.fi. http://videodivari.fi/kotimainen/8544-Aika-tappaa-2005.html. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Template:IMDb title
- "Time to Kill (2005)" (in Finnish). Elonet. Kansallisfilmografia. http://www.elonet.fi/fi/elokuva/1304016.
- "Time to Kill (2005)" (in Finnish). Filmweb. http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Aika+tappaa-2005-343779.
- "Time to Kill Trailer". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ntGj8YabE. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Aika tappaa Finnish movie poster