- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 5 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ajay_Jagota. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Jagota, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ajay_Jagota.
|Born||November 11, 1969|
|Alma mater||Princethorpe College|
|Known for||Keep It Simple (KIS) Group|
Ajay Jagota (born 11 November 1969) is an entrepreneur, property professional and CEO of Keep It Simple (KIS) Group. He has been featured in BBC News, BBC Radio Newcastle, BBC 5 Live BBC Sunday politics, BDaily newsletter, Sky News, Five Live, The Guardian, Channel 4 News and The Independent. Ajay has been quoted in ARLA, The Northern Echo, The Journal, industry e-zines including Letting Agent Today and 118Property. He is a trustee for Pine Tree Trust and a member of North East shadow Monetary Policy Commission. In March 2017 he was elected to the Chairman of South Shields Conservative Association.
Ajay started his career working for a small business before setting up his own security company. In 1988 he joined Thomson Directories and worked his way up from sales to become a senior manager reporting directly to the board. After working at Thomson for 10 years, Ajay joined the Accident Group where he was responsible for 400 members of staff. He is creator & founder of Dlighted, an insurance backed deposit-free renting solution which slashes the costs of tenants renting homes. He is founder of Keep It Simple (KIS) Group, a property management firm which won “Letting Agent of the Year” award at the National Landlord and Letting Awards in 2013. Ajay's Keep It Simple agency use a landlord insurance policy rather than any need for tenants to produce a deposit. He also supports the Conservative Party in the 2015 election being one of the 5000 signatures that appeared in the Daily Telegraph.
- "Tynemouth revealed as the North East's property hotspot of 2015". Chronicle Live. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/property-news/tynemouth-revealed-north-easts-property-10658012. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "North East Shadow Monetary Policy Committee votes to hold interest rates". The Northern Echo. http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/14247284.North_East_Shadow_Monetary_Policy_Committee_votes_to_hold_interest_rates/. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Tynemouth named region’s property hotspot". News Guardian. http://www.newsguardian.co.uk/news/local/tynemouth-named-region-s-property-hotspot-1-7656239. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Eviction fears over universal credit housing changes". BBC News. 15 March 2013. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-21803044. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- "Negative equity afflicts 'half a million households'". BBC News. 1 March 2014. http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26389009. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- "Inflation Jump 'May Be Down To Good Weather'". Sky News. http://news.sky.com/story/1301225/inflation-jump-may-be-down-to-good-weather. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "Negative equity afflicts 'half a million households'". BBC News. http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26389009. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "South Shields lettings firm KIS Lettings expands into sales". The Journal. http://www.thejournal.co.uk/business/business-news/south-shields-lettings-firm-kis-6853974. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Wearside property market a mixed bag as the latest average prices are released". Sunderland Echo. http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/business/wearside-property-market-a-mixed-bag-as-the-latest-average-prices-are-released-1-7491134. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Chinese economic woes could damage UK student lettings, agent ...". Letting Agent Today. https://www.lettingagenttoday.co.uk/breaking-news/2016/2/chinese-economic-woes-could-damage-uk-student-lettings-agent-warns. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Why landlords should stop asking tenants for deposits". The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/housing-network/2012/nov/27/landlord-stop-tenant-deposits. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Property boss warns of "completion bottleneck" ahead of tax changes". Bdaily Business News. https://bdaily.co.uk/entrepreneurship/26-02-2016/property-boss-warns-of-completion-bottleneck-ahead-of-tax-changes/. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Property firm KIS Lettings scoop national accolade". The Journal. http://www.thejournal.co.uk/business/business-news/kis-lettings-scoop-national-accolade-6360320. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "North East firm named "letting agent of the year"". www.kis.co.uk. http://www.kis.co.uk/property-firm-of-the-year. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "The 5,000 small business owners supporting David Cameron and the Conservatives". The Daily Telegraph. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11565080/The-5000-small-business-owners-supporting-David-Cameron-and-the-Conservatives.html. Retrieved 11 March 2016.