- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 23 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Alexa_Demie. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alexa_Demie, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Alexa_Demie.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2017)
Alexa Demie is an actress, singer-songwriter and entrepreneur born and raised in Los Angeles. Demie stars in the Sony Pictures Classics film Brigsby Bear  which premiered at Sundance, Cannes and the Los Angeles Film Festival in 2017. The film will be in theaters on July 28, 2017.
Demie was first recognized for her starring role in the Oliver Daly short film Miles which led to her booking a lead role in the film The Godmother. Demie will play a young Catherine Zeta-Jones as "Griselda Blanco aka The Godmother of Cocaine" in the film.  On the small screen, Demie recurred in the hit Showtime series Ray Donovan and the Netflix series Love created by Judd Apatow .
In 2016, Demie released single and music video for song, Turnin' Tricks" on JMSN's side project Pearl. Shortly after, she released her first single "Girl Like Me" Later that year, Demie opened for JMSN on his European Tour. She is currently completing her first solo project scheduled for release later this year.
- "Alexa Demie". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7051533/.
- Scott, C. "Variety". Variety. http://variety.com/2017/film/reviews/brigsby-bear-review-sundance-kyle-mooney-1201967657/.
- "‘The Godmother’ Changes Directors, Adds Alexa Demie; J.K. Simmons And Terry Bradshaw Are ‘Bastards’; Dave Franco Back For ‘Neighbors 2’". http://deadline.com/2015/08/jk-simmons-terry-bradshaw-dave-franco-alexia-demie-1201498924/.
- "Alexa Demie Goddess Tips". https://galoremag.com/alexa-demie-goddess-demiegod-love-haus-topshop-armani-chanel-dr-lancer/.