Ali Rizvi (director)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 10 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ali_Rizvi_(director). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ali_Rizvi_(director), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ali_Rizvi_(director).
|Syed Ali Rizvi|
سيد علی رضوي|
15 June 1949
|Died||21st Mar 2017 (aged 68) Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
|Resting place||Sakhi Hassan Graveyard|
|Other names||Ali Bhai|
|Alma mater||MSc (Chemistry) Karachi University|
|Occupation||Television producer, television director, writer,|
|Years active||1980 – 2017|
|Awards||Three times PTV Awards winner for Best Director|
Syed Ali Rizvi, (Template:Lang-ur; born 1947) is a Pakistani television director, producer and writer. Active in the television industry since 1980, he has produced hits like Des Perdas, Aansoo and Family-93. Both Des perdas and Aansoo were written by Haseena Moin and became quite popular. Aansoo, with its picturesque Scottish locale and superb cast, was a breath of fresh air for viewers. He, however, still prefers long plays that are issue-based. His popular plays Agar Aur Jeetay Rehtay by Anwar Maqsood and Your Obedient Servant won several awards and are still remembered by viewers. Ali Rizvi has won PTV Awards for best director three consecutive time in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
Ali Rizvi is married to Zartaj Ali, who is also a producer at PTV for children's programmes, the couple has four children, Faaz, Aimen, Youmna and Baaz. Faaz Rizvi is also working in the television industry and he is currently associated with Hum TV. Ali Rizvi seems to be content with his domestic life as well as his professional career that spans over three decades.
Ali Rizvi's filmography
Ali Rizvi's has directed following dramas.
- Des perdas
- Band gali
- Dashat ashna
- Dard Ke Faaslay
- Meena bazaar
- Your Obedient Servant
- Agar Aur Jeetay Rehtay
- Panah I
- Panah II
- Meray Dard Ko Jo Zuban Mile
- Saare Mausam Apne Hain (2012)
- "سلطان بن محمد: حاكم الشارقة هيأ للطلاب كل عناصر الإبداع...". http://www.alkhaleej.ae/alkhaleej/page/62307118-bfce-47ce-b0d6-e7e70c78784d.
- "كليله و دمنه". انتشارات بهاباد،. 1 January 1999. https://books.google.com/books?id=UtBrYgEACAAJ.
- "التحريف والمحرفون: رصد تاريخي للاسباب والدوافع : دراسة موجزة". مؤسسة السبطين العالمية،. 1 January 2005. https://books.google.com/books?id=ekJ6kgAACAAJ.
- علي, هاشمي، محمد; مرتضى, رضوي، (1 January 1997). "دفاع عن السنة المحمدية". دار الامير،. https://books.google.com/books?id=T-jjAAAAMAAJ.