All About You (film)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 26 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:All_About_You_(film). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/All_About_You_(film), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/All_About_You_(film).
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2010)Template:Inline
The film was produced by Faith Filmworks. The film premiered August 4, 2001 at the Urbanworld Film Festival and received a limited theatrical release in the United States on October 11, 2002.
Rickey Minor produced the film's soundtrack. Terron Brooks, who stars as Brian Tate, performs on the soundtrack, as well as Renee Goldsberry, who stars as Nicole. She wrote four songs for the film: the title song, "All About You", "Simple", "Soon", and the film's final song, "Surprise".
Nicole is in love with her boyfriend Robbie and is ready to start talking about marriage. Unfortunately for her, he hasn’t even thought about a future with her. She moves to San Francisco to start a new life, and ends up with Robbie's brother Brian as her roommate for one month. Just as Nicole and Brian realize they have feelings for each other, Robbie wants to try a relationship with Nicole again.
- Renee Goldsberry as Nicole Taylor
- Terron Brooks as Brian Tate
- Debbie Allen as Ruth
- LisaRaye McCoy-Misick as Lisa
- Lou Myers as Toomie
- Vanessa Bell Calloway as Donna Taylor
- Bobby Hosea as Greg Taylor
- Chris Spencer as Owen
- Tico Wells as Walter
- Rockmond Dunbar as Tim Minor
- Adam Lazarre-White as Robbie Tate
- Michael White, Jr as Terry Bolton
- Sy Smith as Toomie's restaurant singer