All Car Leasing
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 11 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:All_Car_Leasing. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/All_Car_Leasing.
All Car Leasing (officially Eurocar Group Ltd) is a privately owned British vehicle sourcing and financing company. The business was established in 1999 and its current headquarters lie in Mobberley, Cheshire. It offers personal and business lease contracts any car and operates solely from the business headquarters in Cheshire and currently employs 16 members of staff.
The Company was established by Managing Director Matt Cragg in 1999 and began trading as Autocar Contracts Ltd. In 2006/07 the company evolved and became Eurocar Group Ltd (Trading as All Car Leasing) – a multi-faceted umbrella intended to incorporate all arms of the trade. Services that the group offer include, contract hire, interiors, finance, insurance, logistics and rentals.
- "Eurocar Group". The London Gazette. https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/824981/supplement/642/data.pdf. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "Contracts awarded for the week of Aug. 25". The Washington Post. 24 August 2014.
- "All Car Leasing reviews". Trustpilot. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.allcarleasing.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2015.
- "Best small fleet leasing marketing award". Business Car Manager. http://www.businesscarmanager.co.uk/huge-entry-small-fleet-leasing-awards/. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "All Car Leasing Automotive". LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/company/all-car-leasing. Retrieved 9 October 2015.