- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 25 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Amar_Panchal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amar_Panchal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Amar_Panchal.
Amar Panchal is an Indian-born American entrepreneur and Co-founder/ CEO of Akraya Inc., a multinational professional IT staffing and managed services firm. Amar’s career spans over 15 years of experience in executive management, international business development, technology consulting, product management and software engineering. Amar serves on the Board of Directors of Pacific Service Credit Union (PSCU).
In 2001, Amar and Sonu Ratra founded Akraya, a multinational professional staffing and managed services firm that has won several awards including Best Staffing Firm to Work For and Best Staffing Firm to Temp For by Staffing Industry Analysts and #1 Best Company to Work For by the San Francisco Business Times. Prior to Akraya, Amar managed sales, IT consulting and project staffing services at Xoriant Corporation and led product development teams at Ashok Leyland Information Technology (India) Ltd.
Akraya, Inc. is an American multinational IT staffing and managed services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Akraya specializes in contingent staffing, permanent placement, managed services and managed projects in the areas of IT, Engineering, Creative and Marketing.
Awards and recognition
In September 2012, Amar was named one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Staffing List by Staffing Industry Analysts
In June 2009, Amar was named one of the 10 Most Intriguing People in Staffing List by Staffing Industry Review Magazine
- "Management - Amar Panchal". Akraya. Akraya Inc.. http://akraya.com/about/keypeople/amar-panchal/. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Staffing Industry Analysts". Staffing Industry Analysts. http://www.staffingindustry.com/. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "Akraya Inc. CEO, Amar Panchal named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Semifinalist". PRLOG. Akraya Inc.. http://www.prlog.org/12115162-akraya-inc-ceo-amar-panchal-named-an-ernst-young-entrepreneur-of-the-year-2013-semifinalist.html. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Staffing 100". Staffing Industry Analysts. Communications Inc. http://www.staffingindustry.com/Research-Publications/Publications/Staffing-Industry-Review/October-2012/Staffing-100. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Akraya CEO, Amar Panchal named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2012". PRLOG. Akraya Inc.. http://www.prlog.org/11849010-akraya-ceo-amar-panchal-named-an-ernst-young-entrepreneur-of-the-year-2012.html. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- McCoy, Julie. "The Ten Most Intriguing People in Staffing". Staffing Industry Review. Staffing Industry Analysts. http://www.akraya.com/templates/akraya/articles/10_Most_Intriguing_People_SI.pdf. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "40 Under 40 List". Silicon Valley Business Journal. American City Business Journals. http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2009/06/08/focus49.html?page=all. Retrieved 25 July 2013.