American Bandy Association
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 27 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:American_Bandy_Association. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/American_Bandy_Association, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/American_Bandy_Association.
American Bandy Association (ABA) is the governing body of bandy in the United States. It is headquartered in Savage, Minnesota. The president of ABA is Chris Middlebrook, who is also a lawyer by profession. The American Bandy Association was established in 1981 and became a member of the Federation of International Bandy the same year.
ABA is a non-profit corporation, to which contributions are deductible according to US tax law.
- "Members". Federation of International Bandy. http://www.worldbandy.com/members.asp?pageID=11.
- "American Bandy Association". Chamber of Commerce. https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/savage-mn/38373392-american-bandy-association. Retrieved 4 maj 2014.
- "About us". Middlebrook Law. http://www.middlebrooklaw.com/about-us/. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- "American Bandy Association in Savage, Minnesota (MN)". nonprofitfacts.com – Tax-Exempt Organizations. http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/MN/American-Bandy-Association.html. Retrieved 4 May 2014.