American Innovation $1 Coin Program Design - Obverse
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 3 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:American_Innovation_$1_Coin_Program_Design_-_Obverse. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/American_Innovation_$1_Coin_Program_Design_-_Obverse, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/American_Innovation_$1_Coin_Program_Design_-_Obverse.
The American Innovation $1 Coin Program, started in 2018, will honor American innovations on a $1 golden colored coin similar to those of the Presidential $1 Coin Program and the Native American $1 Coin Program. The obverse of all 57 coins will be the same. The designs for this program are approved by the Citizens Coinage Advisory Committee. All coins were required to have the following elements on them: Statue of Liberty, "In God We Trust", and "$1". Below are the proposed designs, including the winning design in its final version.
|Design Number||Design||Winning Design||Final Design|
|Proposed Obverse Designs|
- 50 State Quarters
- America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coins
- District of Columbia and United States Territories Quarters
- America the Beautiful Quarters
- Presidential $1 Coin Program
- Westward Journey Nickel Series
- "American Innovation $1 Coin Program | U.S. Mint". https://www.usmint.gov/learn/coin-and-medal-programs/american-innovation-dollar-coins.
- "American Innovation $1 | CCAC Images | U.S. Mint". https://www.usmint.gov/news/ccac-meetings/2018-american-innovation-dollar-program.
- "American Innovations $1 | News Image Library | U.S. Mint". https://www.usmint.gov/news/image-library/american-innovation-dollar.