Anjali Mukerjee's Health Total
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 29 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Anjali_Mukerjee's_Health_Total. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anjali_Mukerjee's_Health_Total, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anjali_Mukerjee's_Health_Total.
Health Total, cofounded by Dr. Anjali Mukerjee and Mr. Saurabh Mukerjee is a nutrition and neutraceuticals company from Mumbai, India. The programme offers customised health programs to provide an opportunity for people to improve their diet and health.
Mr. Saurabh Mukerjee: He is the visionary behind Health Total. His mission was to create a healthy India. With his vision and his wife’s extensive knowledge in health and nutrition, Health Total was conceptualized. Mr. Saurabh Mukerjee takes care of the marketing end of the business. Dr. Anjali Mukerjee: Dr. Anjali Mukerjee has been a part of the nutrition industry for around two decades. Her credentials include M.D. (A.M) Nutritionist, Columnist, Researcher, Author and the founder and Director of Health Total.
- 1997 Anjali Mukerjee Health Total was conceptualized.
- 1998 Using a second line of nutritionalists and herbalists, she reached out to a wider base of clients
- 1999 Made brand stronger by running brand campaigns. The poster for Health Total was chosen a finalist at Cannes.
- 2000 Four branches opened in Mumbai .
- 2001 Dr. Mukerjee teamed up with renowned academic figure, Prof. Y K Bhushan to formulate long term strategies
- 2002 Two more branches opened in Mumbai .
- 2003 Completed her eight years as a nutritional consultant to Femina Miss India contestants.
- 2005 Other programmes like Diabetes management. Fit at forty, Menopause management were introduced, apart from the slimming programme.
- 2006 A ‘do-at-home’ program was set up that consulted clients over mails and phones.
- 2007-08 Nine more health centres were created.
Projects undertaken : Dr. Anjali Mukerjee supports Shiksha Dr. Anjali Mukerjee has been a crusader of promoting child education. Her belief that every child in India has the right to free and quality education has led her to the path of supporting the Indian NGO Shiksha. Recently, along with renowned celebrities like Arbaaz Khan , Farah Khan, Huma Qureshi and Neha Dhupia she joined hands joined hands to appear a single platform to participate on a historical walk ‘Walk for the Love of Shiksha’ along with Shiksha students to express their solidarity. At this rally, Dr. Anjali Mukerjee along with other celebrities selflessly promoted the cause of free education to the underprivileged.
The mission at Anjali Mukerjees Health Total has been to use food as medicine to provide holistic health solutions. This includes using elements of Ayurveda, lifestyle changes, food supplements, and mild exercise to restore health, enhance energy levels, reduce dependency on drugs and bring about good health.
Anjali Mukerjees Health Total has successfully delivered Lifestyle Behavior Modifications and corrected lifestyle issues only by using Food as Medicine. These recommendations are customised as per individual needs and their body type. Currently, Health Total has a footprint of fifteen centres across Mumbai, along with its online presence.
Invites and Activities
- Dr. Mukerjee has in the recent past been invited by corporate biggies such as SBI, Birla Sun Life, Deutsche Bank, HDFC, and Mettler Toledo among others to deliver talks to HNI clients and the Management staff.
- She has taken the initiative of creating health awareness by organizing many health festivals and giving extensive lectures at IHC (India Habitat Centre), YEO (Young Entrepreneur Organization), IMC (Indian Merchant Chamber), HELP (Health Education Library for People), IMA (Indian Medical Association), Rotary Club and more.
- Future group- India]]’s biggest retailer invited Dr. Mukerjee to judge for the most stylish corporate icon award at “The Pantaloons Style Inc awards”.
- Dr. Mukerjee was invited by SNDT – India’s leading women’s university to share her experiences and insights on the topic of health and nutrition.
- She has been the nutritional consultant at the Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA).
- Dr. Anjali Mukerjee was invited by the Times of India to be part of the panel for the Diabetes Summit held on 8th November 2012
Awards & Achievements
In the year 2010, Health Total was conferred 'India's Best Nutrition and Neutraceuticals Company of the Year 2010 ' by the government. Other than this, Asia week - a leading international magazine featured Health total as one of "Asia's Leading Campaigners of Health ". Dr Anjali Mukerjee has also received numerous awards such as 'IJM' Award, 'Women Achievers' Award, 'Bharat Nirman' Award and recently the 'Pantene Shine' Award for her contribution in the field of health and nutrition. She is also an independent Consultant to "Soremartec Italia" who are the makers of Tic Tac breath mints and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, for her advice on nutrition. She is also the member of the Brooke Bond Tea Council, India. Dr Anjali Mukerjee was also the Official Nutritionist to the Femina Miss India contestants from the year 1997 to 2004. She has devised food plans of Miss Universe Lara Dutta, Miss India Gul Panag, Miss World Priyanka Chopra and many others. She is also a guest writer for Yahoo.com and Big Adda who regularly invite her to write articles on fitness.