- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 6 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Armaan_Kirmani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Armaan_Kirmani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Armaan_Kirmani.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2011)
Armaan Kirmani is an actor of British Asian origin.
Armaan was born in England to a Pakistani family. He is fluent in Hindi & Urdu as well as in English. He graduated from the University of Cambridge. Further Armaan has been vocally trained by veteran Urdu and Hindi radio artist Pervaiz Alam. Having graduated with a Law degree from Queens' College at the University of Cambridge, Armaan left his career to pursue a career in Film and Theatre. He has been trained by Hilary Wood (RADA), Bollywood Veteran Anupam Kher and British actor Justin Pierre. He has also been trained under Lloyd Trott at RADA and Kristine Landon Smith with the Tamasha Theatre Company.
In 2012 Armaan's Directorial Debut "Soulmates" was selected for the 65th Annual Festival De Cannes.
- Shortcut (2010) (Actor)....Vinny
- Patiala House (2011) (Actor)... Jaskaran Singh Kahlon
- London Life (2012)...(Actor) Manish
- Soulmates (2012)....(Director)
- Official website
- Template:IMDb name
- Kirmani, Armaan (18 February 2010). "From Baker Street to Bollywood". The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/feb/18/bollywood-india.