- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 24 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Arun_Nathani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arun_Nathani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arun_Nathani.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
|Born||June 04, 1965|
|Education||Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech|
|Title||CEO and Managing Director|
|Arun Nathani Blog|
Arun Nathani (June 4, 1965) is an Indian entrepreneur and founder of Cybage Software Private Limited, an ISO 27001:2005 certified Indian company and a leading IT and software service provider in the global market. Arun is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director of Cybage.
An MS in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech, USA, Arun Nathani started his career as a software design engineer in the USA. Because of his contributions in software development and quality management, he was appointed at key positions. He returned to India in the early 90s and founded Cybage on July 10, 1995.
Awards and recognitions
Arun Nathani has received the following honors:
- 2009 - Rashtriya Udyog Ratna - Council of Economic Growth and Research 
- 2010 - Global HR Excellence Awards - Asia Pacific HRM Congress 
- "Cybage CEO’s Desk". http://www.cybage.com/pages/aboutus/from-ceos-desk.aspx.
- "Arun Nathani, CEO & MD Cybage Software". http://www.nasscom.in/arun-nathani-ceo-md-cybage-software.
- "Arun Nathani innovating productivity tools through Cybage". http://icicitrinity.com/biography_arun_nathani.aspx.
- "Rashtriya Udyog Ratna". http://www.siliconindia.com/magazine-articles-in/Cybage_The_Perfectionist_OPD_Helping_Clients_Scale_With_Security_-WIEY758624771.html.
- "CEO’S WITH HR ORIENTATION". http://www.asiapacifichrmcongress.com/global%20hr%20awards%202010.html.
- Cybage’s annual bash in Pune
- Arun Nathani, CEO and MD, Cybage Conferred 'CEO With HR Orientation Award'
- Cybage - Arun Nathani CEO Review