- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bering_Yachts. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bering_Yachts, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bering_Yachts.
Bering Yachts was founded in 2007 by Alexei Mikhailov and Alexander Obidin and makes steel trawler yachts. Their products range from 50 to 300 feet and come in 4 different lines (Coastal, Expedition, Exploration, Voyager).
Bering Yacht Models
The Bering 65
Part of the Bering Voyager series, The Bering 65 is a classic two-level expedition style steel yacht  with a three stateroom layout. The interior of the ship is created with hardwood.
The ship has a displacement of 235,900 pounds and capability to hold 4,500 gallons of fuel. It is 65 feet in length overall, or 19.78 meters. The height of the ship, or bridge clearance, is 10 meters. The maximum speed of The Bering 65 is 10 knots. 
The ship includes a dinette, kitchenette, flat-screen television, drawer storage, built-in seating, and double-opening doors. Some of the kitchenette features are an in-wall oven, refrigerator, preparation surface, trash compactor, sink, and dish washing machine. There are three staterooms, each with its own shower. The boat weighs in at 106 tons. 
- "Bering Yachts". http://www.beringyachts.com/.
- "Bering Yachts History". http://www.beringyachts.com/history/.
- "Bering Yachts introduces new Coastal series". Yacht Harbor. 5 May 2017. https://yachtharbour.com/news/bering-yachts-introduces-new-coastal-series-1682. Retrieved 6 May 2017.
- "Crusing Motor Yacht - Bering 65". http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/bering-yachts/product-37013-434827.html. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Bering 65 Trawler Yachts". http://www.beringyachts.com/model/bering-65/. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Bering Yachts B65 Expedition Series Review". https://www.tradeboats.com.au/tradeaboat-reviews/boats/1507/bering-yachts-b65. Retrieved 19 June 2017.