- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 23 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bernhard_Loibner. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bernhard_Loibner, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bernhard_Loibner.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Besides live concerts on a regular basis his work does include compositions for contemporary theatre and dance as well as video, film and radio. His experimental electronic music has been presented in numerous concerts and performances throughout Europe and North America.
His compositions are characterized by the use of live electronics and computers as unique instruments to create complex musical structures between silence and noise. Starting from musical compositions he has extended his work into the audio-visual domain, his sound/video pieces have been shown in screenings all over the world.
Ongoing collaborations include the sound/video/voice duo "Nerve Theory" with US video artist Tom Sherman, as well as live concerts with musicians such as Karlheinz Essl, o.blaat, Bernhard Gal, Joao Castro Pinto a.o. Commissioned work includes compositions for films by Austrian director Mara Mattuschka, the performance extravaganza of the French collective SUPERAMAS and the Austrian National Public radio.
He has been teaching experimental sound design, Max/Msp programming and media arts at Universities for Applied Arts in Vienna and Salzburg, did workshops and guest lectures in Austria, the UK and the US. He also develops his own Max/Msp/Jitter patches for sound/video creation and live performance.
- Video art: a guided tour - Google Book Search. books.google.co.uk. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Y-7x0MZZRPkC&pg=PA190&lpg=PA190&dq=Bernhard+Loibner. Retrieved 2009-04-26.
- : Discography, Projects, etc.
Works for Radio
- : Works can be found at the bottom of the page