Bhangarh: The Last Episode
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 28 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bhangarh:_The_Last_Episode. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bhangarh:_The_Last_Episode, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bhangarh:_The_Last_Episode.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2017)
Bhangarh: The Last Episode is a 2017 Indian found footage horror film. The film was shot in Bhangarh, Rajasthan, considered as one of the most haunted locations of India. Template:OR The film was released on digital platforms on 30 March, 2017. The film is written and directed by debutant Anil Bajpai.
In March 2012, five crew members of a news channel disappeared in Rajasthan while shooting an episode of a paranormal TV show in the world’s most haunted location, Bhangarh.Template:OR After two years their footage was found.
- Rumana Molla as Rumana
- Sonel Singh as Sonel
- Prashant Barot as Prashant 
The shooting begins in 2010 in Jaipur, Bhangarh. No formal dialogues were written for the actors. The actors were selected after several auditions in Mumbai and Noida and they improvised the dialogues while shooting for the film. Since entry is restricted in Bhangarh after sunset and before sunrise, an alternate location was selected to shoot the scenes of night. During the shooting at a real haunted location paranormal events were experienced by some unit members. The interviews shown in the film are given by locals and not by any professional actors. 
- Hungama, Bollywood (3 April 2017). "‘Bhangarh: The Last Episode’ to get a digital release on 30 March this year - Bollywood Hungama". bollywoodhungama.com. http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/bhangarh-last-episode-get-digital-release-30-march-year/?utm_source=bhsearch.
- "Radio Mirchi - Online Station - Bhangarh: The Last Episode Movie Review By RJ Sunny". radiomirchi.com. http://www.radiomirchi.com/meethi-mirchi/audios/bhangarh-the-last-episode-movie-review-/764.
- Dark Moon - Horror Channel (12 March 2017). "Bhangarh: The Last Episode - Official Trailer - New- Upcoming Indian Horror Film 2017". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFdtMTupaWI.
- [https://music.wynk.in/music/album/srch_hungama_23868321.html "Wynk Music - Listen to Hindi Songs, Hollywood Songs - Enjoy Music Online"]. wynk.in. https://music.wynk.in/music/album/srch_hungama_23868321.html.