- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 10 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bishwo_Gautam. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bishwo_Gautam, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bishwo_Gautam.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
Early life and education
Bishwo Gautam was born in Kathmandu Nepal, raised in a business-inclined family. He graduated in fashion designing in 2007 from Purbanchal University affiliated with Namuna College of Fashion Technology in Kathmandu Nepal, where he started his career  with an internship as early as the second semester of his studies.
Working in the fashion field since 2004 gathering experiences and knowledge. Bishwo Gautam  started to participate in fashion shows and different fashion export companies gaining requirements to build his own company until 2008 and then he registered his own company and established his own brand in 2008 which started exporting his designs to many parts of Europe and America. Since then he has pursued his career getting things done to improve the fashion industry of Nepal. It was only in 2011 when Bishwo Gautam known as Designer BG made history in the fashion world of Nepal by hosting his own solo show. Which led to a path where he started to create his designs, which were worn, by many celebrities, actors, and actresses including high clienteles.
Gautam  has participated in a lot of fashion shows since he started his journey. In 2009, he did Journey of Fashion and Saree. Likewise, in 2010, he participated in Craze of colors and Gown Show. He has also organized a solo show called Lead of Fusion in 2011. Purity in Feminity and Cozy Vogue were the other fashion shows by him in 2013.
- "Tiny challenges are the most exciting part – Bishwo Gautam (Fashion Designer)", Glamour Nepal, Kathmandu, 1 June 2014.
- "Malvika Subba in One of the classiest designs by Bishwo Gautam", Malvika Subba, Kathmandu
- "Professional’s preference", The Himalayan Times, Kathmandu, 27 July 2015.
- "Menswear by BISHWO GAUTAM", LexLimbu, London, 30 April 2014.
- Fashion Design, Bishwo Gautam & BG Brand- Huffington Post Article by Rajan Thapaliya
- FIDM Student Bishwo Gautam First Fashion Designer in Nepal To Have Solo Show
- Malvika Subba in BG
- Miss Nepal US 2013 held in New York, Designer = Bishwo Gautam
- Fashionmandu in Sydney
- Former Miss World Yukhta Mookhey in BG
- Vogue Nepal
- Photoshoot behind the scenes