- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 4 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bitcoin_Fog. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bitcoin_Fog, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bitcoin_Fog.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)
Type of site
|Template:Begin hiddenEnglishTemplate:End hidden|
|Launched||Prior June 2014|
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 18th International Conference. p. 459. ISBN 978-3-662-45472-5. https://books.google.de/books?id=s6ZDBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA459&dq=Bitcoin+Fog. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security: FC 2015 International Workshops. p. 128. ISBN 978-3-662-48050-2. https://books.google.de/books?id=7YGBCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA128&dq=Bitcoin+Fog. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Ait-Kacimi, Nessim. "Le bitcoin et l’ombre de l’économie informelle (French)". Les Échos. http://patrimoine.lesechos.fr/patrimoine/placement/021274256699-le-bitcoin-et-lombre-de-leconomie-informelle-1147545.php. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Allison, Ian (11 February 2015). "Bitcoin tumbler: The business of covering tracks in the world of cryptocurrency laundering". http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-tumbler-business-covering-tracks-world-cryptocurrency-laundering-1487480. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Cipher (25 May 2014). "The current state of coin-mixing services". http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/05/25/current-state-coin-mixing-services/. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Edwards, Jim (4 Dec 2013). "A Thief Is Attempting To Hide $US100 Million In Stolen Bitcoins -- And You Can Watch It Live Right Now". http://www.businessinsider.com.au/a-thief-is-attempting-to-hide-100-million-in-stolen-bitcoins-and-you-can-watch-it-live-right-now-2013-12. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Ghoshal, Abhimanyu. "Chinese Bitcoin exchange Bter will pay back users after losing $1.75 million in cyberattack". The Next Web. https://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/03/12/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-bter-will-pay-back-users-after-losing-1-75-million-in-cyberattack/. Retrieved 9 September 2015.