- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 19 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Boomtown_Boulder. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Boomtown_Boulder, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Boomtown_Boulder.
The program funds and develops startups in the industries of internet, mobile and software — particularly in the media, design, marketing and ad tech sectors. Boomtown operates two sessions each year in downtown Boulder. Startups selected for the program receive $20,000 in seed money in addition to services and perks valued at $40,000 and $700,000, respectively. Farmore Capital Group is Boomtown's lead investor.
Boomtown Spring 2015
- Tribeca Mobile
Boomtown Fall 2014
- Kickfurther, a marketplace for crowdfunding working capital. 
- MediaNest, a cloud application that provides video distribution, promotion and analytics to companies.
- Truthly, the world's largest database of health research in a simple, ad-free online tool.
- Peach, a free mobile app that allows customers to instantly compare and buy warranty coverage.
- Thrivepass, the world's first Wellness Spending Account.
- Parkifi, a real time parking occupancy platform.
- BitsBox, a website and monthly subscription box for children to learn computer programming.
- Derive, a data analytics company for “Internet of Things” stakeholders.
- Factivate, a cloud-based spreadsheet for employees who want to have real time information and just-in-time reactions.
Boomtown Spring 2014
- Chui, a smart doorbell company that uses facial recognition to secure your home.
- PhotoFeeler, an online service through which people can get crowd-sourced assessments of pictures they use for their online profiles.
- Content BLVD, an online marketplace where brands can pay to have their products included in blogs, television shows, and other media properties for consumers to see.
- WUF, a smart dog collar that allows for remote training through the owner's cell phone.
- 6px, a cloud-based API for digital image processing.
- College Press Club, an ad-ordering service for college newspapers around the country.
- "Alex Bogusky behind new Boulder startup accelerator Boomtown". Daily Camera. http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-business/ci_25036989/alex-bogusky-behind-new-boulder-startup-accelerator-boomtown. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Startup Accelerator 'Boomtown' Launches with Alex Bogusky's Help". AdAge. http://adage.com/article/digital/startup-accelerator-boomtown-launches-boulder/291381/. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Bogusky Hopes to Capitalize on Ad Tech Boom with New Accelerator". Xconomy. http://www.xconomy.com/boulder-denver/2014/01/30/bogusky-hopes-to-capitalize-on-ad-tech-boom-with-new-accelerator/. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Dallas Tech Startup Chui Crowdfunds an ‘Intelligent’ Doorbell". Xconomy. http://www.xconomy.com/texas/2014/06/19/dallas-tech-startup-chui-crowdfunds-an-intelligent-doorbell/. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Boomtown Demo Day showcases first six startups to come through new accelerator program". Innovationews. http://innovationews.com/tech-transfer/boomtown-demo-day-showcases-first-six-startups-to-come-through-unique-accelerator-program/. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Boomtown Boulder: Meet the 6 teams in Alex Bogusky's new startup accelerator". Daily Camera. http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-business/ci_25497050/boomtown-boulder-startup-accelerator. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Photos: 2014 Boomtown Boulder Demo Day". Daily Camera. http://mediacenter.dailycamera.com/2014/06/27/photos-2014-boomtown-boulder-demo-day/#1.
- "Boomtown Boulder demo days set for June 27". BizWest. http://bizwest.com/boomtown-boulder-demo-days-set-for-june-27/.
- "Advertise to a Student Audience with College Press Club". Tech Cocktail. http://tech.co/advertise-students-college-press-club-2014-08.