- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 18 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bryan_Dubreuiel. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bryan_Dubreuiel, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bryan_Dubreuiel.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2010)
He has been involved with and supported local Children's Cancer funds and veteran organizations. He had a documentary filmed about him and his drive to help fight children's cancer. It is a part of the show, "Art of Living Gallery", on the Veria network, produced by AMS of Dallas
- 2009 The National Arts Program
- 2008 Contributing Artist and supporter for the Dallas Children's Cancer Fund.
- 2009 "Imagine" Texas State University, Round Rock, Texas
- 2008 "Main Street Festival" Fort Worth, Texas
- 2008 "Pure Painting" Fort Worth Museum of Art Fort Worth, Texas
- 2002 "Fine Arts Festival" Southern Pines, North Carolina
- 2000 "Nashville Art Exhibit" Nashville, Tennessee
- 2009-2010 "Showcase", Texas State University, Round Rock, Texas
- 2008 "Bryan Dubreuiel", Gallery Art Cafe Fort Worth, Texas
- http://www.galleryartcafe.com/ArtistSelect.aspTemplate:Dead link