- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 21 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bulldogge_Brasileiro. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bulldogge_Brasileiro, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bulldogge_Brasileiro.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More citations needed
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2018)
Template:Infobox dog breed Bulldogge Brasileiro (Brazilian Bulldogge), also known as the Bullbras, is a bulldog-type dog breed from Brazil. The breed is recognized by the SONARB (National Society of Brazilian Breeds: a minor kennel club from Brazil) since 2013.
In March 2006, the dog breeder Wagmar de Souza began to crossbred some breeds including the Olde English Bulldogge, English Bulldog, Campeiro Bulldog, Boxer and other breeds to create a new breed retaining the anatomical features of the common bulldog-type dogs while avoiding the health impairments such as respiratory ailments, low physical resistance and hip dysplasia.
By 2010, a little more than 50 dogs were considered Bullbras. They are in the possession of Souza and his project partners Sérgio Infante (of São Paulo), Geraldo Starling and Fernando Starling (both from Brasilia).
The Bullbras weighs between 28 and 38 kg, and 43 to 50 cm in height. Their coat colors are uncommon in other bulldog-type breeds, featuring uniform chocolate coat, blue or black with a white mark under belly. They sometimes have tan marks.
- SONARB news - Bullbras recognized Template:Pt icon
- Folha de São Paulo journal: Brazilians try to find the ideal dog breed Campeiro Bulldog, Mantiqueira Shepherd dog and Bullbras. Template:Pt icon