Chandran Nair (entrepreneur)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 27 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Chandran_Nair_(entrepreneur). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chandran_Nair_(entrepreneur), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chandran_Nair_(entrepreneur).
Chandran Nair is the founder and CEO of the Global Institute For Tomorrow (GIFT), a think tank dedicated to advancing an understanding of the impacts of globalization. He is also the chairman of Avantage Ventures, an Asian based boutique investment advisory company in the field of high-impact social investing, which was established in 2010.[no citations needed here]
Nair was chairman of Environmental Resources Management (ERM) in Asia Pacific until 2004, establishing the company as Asia’s leading environmental consultancy.
He is the author of Consumptionomics: Asia’s Role in Reshaping Capitalism and Saving the Planet, ranked as one of the top ten books of the year for 2011 by The Globalist.He was an Adjunct Professor at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy in Singapore. He is a Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Directors and the Royal Society of Arts, UK.
- Romann, Alfred. "A GIFTed man". http://www.chinadailyapac.com/article/gifted-man. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "World Economic Forum". http://www.weforum.org/contributors/chandran-k-p-nair. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "APEC CEO Summit 2011 : Agenda". http://www.apec2011ceosummit.com/agenda.html. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "The Globalist's Top Books of 2011". http://www.theglobalist.com/storyid.aspx?StoryId=9491. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- "Chandran Nair". http://www.tedxmongkok.com/portfolio/chandran-nair-4/. Retrieved 9 January 2013.