- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Co.lab_Xchange. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Co.lab_Xchange, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Co.lab_Xchange.
co.lab Xchange is coworking or shared working space based in Pasig, Philippines. It is Metro Manila's pioneer coworking space which opened in 2011. It started with two spaces, one in the Ortigas Center area and the other one in the country's financial center in the Makati CBD before consolidating its operations in Pasig. Since its opening in 2011, the coworking space has provided local entrepreneurs, mostly those in the startup industry, freelance and other professionals, who according to its co-founder Francesca Zimmer-Santos “typically work from home.”
- Uyquiengco, Mariel (November 6, 2014). "Starting a Business? Check Out these 7 Shared Office Spaces". Smart Parenting. http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/community/sp-mompreneurs/mompreneur-resources/coworking-shared-office-space-startup-business. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- Facundo, Rica (March 17, 2012). "Co.lab xchange makes social entrepreneurship ‘sexy’". Rappler. http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/2610-co-lab-xchange-makes-social-entrepreneurship-â%3B%80%98sexyâ%3B%80%99. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- Albano, Lou (June 23, 2014). "Calling all freelancers and start-uppers: 5 co-working spaces in Metro Manila". Coconuts Manila. http://manila.coconuts.co/2014/06/23/calling-all-freelancers-and-start-uppers-5-co-working-spaces-metro-manila. Retrieved September 18, 2015.
- Sarthou, Nikka (May 30, 2012). "Still doing your work in coffee shops? Try coworking". GMA News. http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/259843/lifestyle/artandculture/still-doing-your-work-in-coffee-shops-try-coworking. Retrieved September 18, 2015.