- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 5 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Coins.ph. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Coins.ph, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Coins.ph.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2019)
Original short description: "Cryptocurrency company in the Philippines"
In May 2017, Coins.ph raised $5 million in series A extension led by Naspers Ventures.
Coins.ph has a Thai counterpart as well, coins.co.th, operating in the same manner, but for the Thai market.
- "Could the Philippines be Asia's next tech tiger?". bbc.com. 30 May 2014. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27379715. Retrieved 22 Oct 2018.
- Russell, Jon (24 May 2017). "Naspers pours $5M into Coins, a fintech startup for Southeast Asia’s unbanked population". TechCrunch. https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/24/naspers-coins-ph-unbanked-bitcoin-fintech/. Retrieved 22 Oct 2018.
- Melissa Luz T. Lopez (16 Nov 2017). "Coins.ph gets central bank license". https://www.bworldonline.com/coins-ph-gets-central-bank-license/. Retrieved 23 Oct 2018.
- Leon Pick (26 Aug 2014). "Coins.ph launches Thailand’s 2nd Bitcoin exchange, Coins.co.th". https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/exchange/coins-ph-launches-thailands-2nd-bitcoin-exchange-coins-co-th/. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Bischoff, Paul (14 Oct 2014). "Coins.ph launches Bitcoin wallet tailored for emerging markets". https://www.techinasia.com/coinsph-launches-bitcoin-wallet-tailored-emerging-markets. Retrieved 23 October 2018.