- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 3 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Courtney_Rashon. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Courtney_Rashon.
March 27, 1978
Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S.
|Home town||New York City, New York, U.S.|
Courtney Rashon (born March 27, 1978) is an American makeup artist and author.
Rashon was born on March 27, 1978, in Jersey City, New Jersey. She was raised in New Jersey and attended one of the Empire Beauty Schools earning her Certification in Fashion and Glamour Makeup and Character Sciences in 2007. She is the sister of record producer Timbaland.
Rashon began her career in 1999 where she worked for Marc Ecko as a marketing liaison at the headquarters of Eckō Unltd. in South River, New Jersey. She left Eckō Unltd. in 2000 after becoming one of their in house makeup artists including several of their celebrity shoots. In December 2015, Rashon founded "#PrettyGirlGangCosmetics", an all natural cosmetics line that includes siberian sable and mink lashes.
In July 2015, Rashon joined the cast of What's the 411, an entertainment and lifestyle show airing on Verizon Fios, Time Warner Cable and Cablevision in New York City, as a television correspondent. Rashon's first book, Giving Face: The Art of Looking Flawless for Every Occasion, was published in June 2016.
- "LASF Magazine". http://www.lasfmagazine.com/#!blank-1/whu2n.
- "Celebrity Makeup Artist Courtney Rashon Talks New Book 'Giving Face' and Cosmetic Line #PrettyGirlGangCosmetics". 29 June 2016. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrity-makeup-artist-courtney-rashon-talks-new-book_us_5773f0d3e4b0d24f8fb52953.
- "Courtney Rashon Discusses New Book 'Giving Face'". 1 June 2016. http://www.vibe.com/2016/06/courtney-rashon-giving-face-book/.
- "Make-up Artist Courtney Rashon Details New Make-up Line & Book - RESPECT.". 29 April 2016. http://respect-mag.com/2016/04/courtneyrashonmakeupbook/.
- "What's the 411". http://www.whatsthe411.com/.