- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Creditseva. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Creditseva, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Creditseva.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2017)
Template:COI oooh, orphan
Creditseva is a credit management platform based in India, with offices in Singapore, that was launched in 2014. The service focuses on analyses of credit reports and score from its users. Creditseva got seed founding from Pix Vine Capital and Infocomm Investments in March 2016.
In March 2014, CreditSeva raised $360,000 (INR 2,40,000,00) from Pix Vine Capital and Singapore government backed fund Infocomm Investments Pvt Ltd (IIPL). Citi Bank, HSBC & PayPal have been cited as strategic investors.
- "Creditseva Raises $360K From Pix Vine Capital And Infocomm Investments". https://inc42.com/flash-feed/creditseva-360k-funding/. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- Gupta, Soumya. "Creditseva India s first Integrated Platform for Real Time Bad Loan Closures and Score Improvement" (in en). http://bwdisrupt.businessworld.in/article/Creditseva-India-s-first-Integrated-Platform-for-Real-Time-Bad-Loan-Closures-and-Score-Improvement/28-11-2016-108908/.