- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 12 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Culture_Amp. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Culture_Amp, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Culture_Amp.
Culture Amp is an Australian software company based in Melbourne, Australia. The company is the developer of a SaaS provider of employee surveys, including engagement, recruitment and on-boarding surveys (formerly called Murmur). The company's founding team of 4 includes CEO Didier Elzinga, former CEO of Rising Sun Pictures and a Board Member of Tourism Australia.
The primary focus of Culture Amp is surveys relating to employee engagement. However, the product supports a variety of survey types, including Onboard and Exit surveys. Culture Amp is part of a toolset that is moving away from traditional annual surveys, to more frequent pulse surveys.
In February 2015, the company announced it has taken USD$6.3million in Series A funding, led by Felicis Ventures, Index Ventures and Blackbird Ventures. As part of the investment, Wesley Chan, founder of Google Analytics and Google Voice, will join the board.
Culture Amp's SaaS platform was released in August 2012. The software is used by start-up companies notable for their culture, including Airbnb, Hulu, Modcloth, Pinterest and Etsy. Etsy includes Murmur results as part of their Values & Impact Report. In October 2012, BambooHR, one of the leading SaaS provider of human resource software for small and medium business, and Culture Amp announced an integration between BambooHR and Culture Amp’s SaaS software Murmur.
Awards and recognition
- Catherine Shu (Aug 1, 2013). "Culture Amp's Analytics Platform Uses Data To Help Companies Boost Employee Morale". TechCrunch. http://techcrunch.com/2013/08/01/culture-amp/.
- Valerina Changarathil (February 16, 2009). "Rising Sun chief seeks fresh focus". Adelaide Now. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/sa-business-journal/rising-sun-chief-seeks-fresh-focus/story-e6fredel-1111118880190.
- "Tourism Australia’s Board of Directors". Tourism Australia. http://www.tourism.australia.com/about-us/our-board.aspx. Retrieved June 4, 2014.
- Josh Bersin (April 10, 2014). "It's Time To Rethink The 'Employee Engagement' Issue". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/joshbersin/2014/04/10/its-time-to-rethink-the-employee-engagement-issue/.
- Ryan Lawler (March 4, 2015). "Felicis Leads $6.3M Series A Round In Employee Survey Startup Culture Amp". TechCrunch. http://techcrunch.com/2015/03/04/culture-amp-felicis/.
- Mark de la Vina (March 4, 2015). "Culture Amp Secures $6.3 Million In Series A Funding To Grow Culture-First Companies". PR Newswire. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/culture-amp-secures-63-million-in-series-a-funding-to-grow-culture-first-companies-300044471.html.
- "Culture Amp Launches the Murmur 15 a Free Version of Its People Intelligence Platform". Pitchengine. 20 August 2013. http://new.pitchengine.com/pitches/e8357407-e672-4110-ad87-5ba562c9d91c. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- Ben Hurley (June 12, 2013). "Culture Amp’s HR analytics getting a run with Silicon Valley stars". BRW. http://www.brw.com.au/p/entrepreneurs/cultureamp_hr_analytics_getting_MeaPZ4O3afQl0wGGmIIqhP.
- "Culture Amp Customer List". Culture Amp. http://www.cultureamp.com/customers.html.
- Katie Hunt-Morr (February 12, 2014). "Etsy Values & Impact Annual Report 2013". Etsy. http://blog.etsy.com/news/files/2014/02/Etsy-Progress-Report_2013.pdf.
- Katie Hunt-Morr (February 12, 2014). "Announcement - Etsy Values & Impact Annual Report 2013". Etsy. https://blog.etsy.com/news/2014/etsy-values-impact-annual-report-2013/.
- Williamson, Brenton (4 October 2012). "BambooHR and CultureAmp Announce Integration". BambooHR. http://www.bamboohr.com/blog/bamboohr-and-cultureamp-announce-integration. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Dan Portillo (July 24, 2012). "Advising Culture Amp - Woot". http://dportillo.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/advising-culture-amp-woot/.
- "Dan Portillo, Talent Partner". http://www.greylock.com/teams/40-Dan-Portillo.
- "Awesome New Technologies for HR". HR Tech Conference. 6 September 2012. http://www.hrtechnologyconference.com/downloads/pr_090612.pdf. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "hrtech" defined multiple times with different content