- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dark_Walker. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dark_Walker, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dark_Walker.
Original short description: "2003 film by Danny Draven"
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2014)
Dark Walker is a 2003 direct-to-video horror film directed by Danny Draven. The film is most notable for the appearances of Prussian Blue (twin sisters Lynx and Lamb Gaede), a white nationalist separatist band and their mother, April Gaede, a writer of white separatist publication National Vanguard.
Dark Walker was filmed at the existing Hobb's Grove in Sanger, California. In the film, a monstrous creature slaughters a group of trespassers one by one.
- Kathleen Susan Taylor – Maggie Laughlin
- Michael Sage – Josh Brighton
- David DeWitt II – Robert Magee
- Brenda Matthews – Nancy Magee
- Rick Irvin – B.J.
- Emily vanSonnenberg – Carrion
- Jill Small – Stephanie
- Clive Hawkins – Reef
- Ali Taylor – Rhonda
- Ivan Glenn Hill – Caretaker
- Brad Potts – Sheriff Gillis
- James Inch – Gus Wells
- Jeff Meleski – Mark
- Chuck Williams – Dark Walker
- Lynx Vaughan Gaede
- Lamb Lennon Gaede