David Michael Bennett
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 28 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:David_Michael_Bennett. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/David_Michael_Bennett, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/David_Michael_Bennett.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2017)
Template:Use mdy dates BLP sources
David Michael Bennett (born 7 October 1986) is an American musician and mime. He is best known for being a lead and backing vocalist, as well as guitarist, of the musical group Steam Powered Giraffe.
David Michael Bennett was born on October 7, 1986, in San Diego as the twin of Isabella "Bunny" Bennett. He attended Grossmont College, where he studied miming with his sister Isabella, and with friends Jonathan Sprague and Erin Burke. They joined a local mime group called Troupe SD, engaging in street performances in Balboa Park, California as robotic characters.
Steam Powered Giraffe
Steam Powered Giraffe officially formed in 2008, composed of David, Isabella, Jon Sprague, and Erin Burke. David's fictional alias was and is that of "The Spine", a dieselpunk robot with a titanium alloy vertebral column created by an inventor named Colonel Peter A. Walter in 1896. In October 2009, they released their debut album, Album One, featuring various songs with vocals and guitar by David, including their previously released singles "On Top of the Universe" and "Brass Goggles".
David works on Steam Powered Giraffe project on a daily basis and has a background and knowledge in computer programming. He sometimes works under part-time employment in web development and design for various companies.
- Album One (2009)
- The 2¢ Show (2012)
- MK III (2013)
- The Vice Quadrant: A Space Opera (2015)
- Quintessential (2016)
- Live at the Globe of Yesterday's Tomorrow (2011)
- Live at the Walter Robotics Expo (2013)
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- "Steam Powered Giraffe – Artist Bio". ReverbNation. http://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/page_object_bio/321265. Retrieved 2011-10-31.