- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 27 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dee_Datta. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dee_Datta, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dee_Datta.
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (January 2015)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2015)
Dr. Datta attended University of Delhi where she received a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology. She graduated with a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) where she worked with Prof. Steve Mayo, Prof. William Goddard and Prof. David Tirrell. She has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Awards & Recognition
- 1999 Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship
- 2000 Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship
- 2002 IBM Fellowship
- 2005 FWE&E Trailblazer Award