- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 19 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Deepak_Nathani. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Deepak_Nathani, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Deepak_Nathani.
|Born||9 Aug 1963|
|Alma mater||Mechanical Engineering at Birla Institute of Technology|
|Years active||1995 - Till date|
He did his schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya no.1, Hardwar. He studied Mechanical Engineering at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India from 1981-85.
Deepak’s professional journey commenced with Hindustan Motors and worked with Bluestar and CrownTV before moving to USA in 1988. He worked with Berndorf Belt Systems, Chicago for 8 years as a Project engineer and later as engineering manager.
Awards and recognitions
Deepak Nathani has received the following honors:
- 2011 - IT Excellence Award 2011 - Indira IT Technovation Summit 2011 
- 2012 - HR Leadership Award - Asia Pacific HRM Congress 
- "Executive Profile Deepak Nathani, Co-Founder of Cybage". http://www.cybage.com/pages/aboutus/from-ceos-desk.aspx.
- "IT Excellence Award 2011". http://www.indiraedu.com/igiawards/IT_technovation.html.
- "HR Leadership Award". http://prsync.com/cybage-software-pvt-ltd/cybage-excels-at-asias-best-employer-brand-awards-474099/.