Denise Pirrotti Hummel
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 12 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Denise_Pirrotti_Hummel. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Denise_Pirrotti_Hummel.
Denise Pirrotti Hummel, J.D., is a cross cultural thought leader and the founder and chief executive officer of Universal Consensus, a global consulting firm specializing in cross cultural consulting and training services for multinational companies. On November 11 2014, Universal Consensus was acquired by Ernst and Young LLP. Denise Pirrotti Hummel currently leads the Business Culture transformation practice at Ernst and Young. It provides a cross cultural competency framework that can be utilized during global expansion, International M&A, Global HRPI, and Mobility & STBT optimization. She is a member of the U.S. State Department Speaker & Specialist Program. She earned a BA degree in psychology in 1983, from Columbia University, Barnard College, New York. She earned her "Juris Doctor" in 1987, from American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C.
Denise Pirrotti Hummel's experience as an attorney has enabled her to effectively link a client’s HR and cultural considerations with the overall enterprise risk management impacts. She is the only cross-culturalist recognized by the U.S. State Department World-Wide Speaker & Specialist Program. She is a published author and speaks multiple languages. Denise Pirrotti Hummel's achievements include litigating and winning the first class action under the Americans With Disabilities Act. She was named one of the Top Twenty Young Attorneys in the United States that year by the American Bar Association.
Denise Pirrotti Hummel speaks multiple languages and is the author of "Speak Milk – Drink Wine: Becoming a Global Citizen".
- "news - Universal Consensus CEO joins EY Human Capital - EY - United States". EY. 2015-02-10. http://www.ey.com/US/en/Newsroom/News-releases/news-universal-consensus-ceo-joins-EY-human-capital. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "World Trade Centers Association". 2015-12-30. http://www.wtcsd.org/Resources/Speakers/Universal_Consensus_Denise_Hummel_Bio_on_LETTERHEAD.pdf. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "SDCBA Calendar". 2010-11-16. https://www.sdcba.org/index.cfm?pg=events&pagenum=3&evAction=showDetail&eid=3252&evSubAction=listMonth&calmonth=201011. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
- "Renowned Attorney Left Manhattan To Give Kids Cross-Cultural Experience". News.yahoo.com. 2011-08-31. http://news.yahoo.com/renowned-attorney-left-manhattan-kids-cross-cultural-experience-071205499.html. Retrieved 2011-10-30.