- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Droxity. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Droxity, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Droxity.
Dante Levell Scott (born, July 13, 1995), known professionally as Droxity, is a musician from Detroit, Michigan.
Dante Levell Scott was born on July 13, 1995 in Detroit, Michigan to Darrell Scott and Kathy McLaughlin. Early on, Droxity was always exposed to various types of genres that will later influence him with his music. His father is a musician himself and bought Droxity his first guitar when he was 10 years old. His father then began to teach him the basics of the instrument slowly over the years. It wasn't until 2010, his sophomore year in high-school, when he met someone who also played guitar. They then became friends and practiced together throughout the rest of their years in high-school.
Early Career (2013-2014)
Droxity began college at Michigan State University in the fall of 2013 where he met and became friends with other musicians like himself. He then went on to form bands so he can create and perform music at various events across campus. His first band called "Steep Impact" performed at a few venues and got noticed by the State News where they then conducted an interview with him and one of his bandmates. Not too long after, the band broke up and he began searching for other people to play with. After months of playing with different musicians and forming different bands he decided to go solo.
Solo Career (2015-Present)
In March 2015 Droxity began a solo project called "Broken Stories." This project never was released and consisted of two versions, "Broken Stories Pt. 1" and "Broken Stories Pt. 2." Droxity went on to write and produce his debut album "New Lives" which was released on September 9, 2015. One year later he wrote and produced his second album, "Second Chances" which was released on September 6, 2016. His latest work "Existence" was released August 8, 2017.
- "New Lives" (2015)
- "Second Chances" (2016)
- "Existence" (2017)
- "Droxity’s Biography — Free listening, videos, concerts, stats and photos at Last.fm" (in en). https://www.last.fm/music/Droxity/+wiki.
- "Droxity" (in en). https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q28531169.
- "Multimedia | The State News" (in en-us). http://statenews.com/multimedia/62983.
- "New Lives by Droxity on Apple Music". https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/new-lives/id1133795657.
- "Second Chances by Droxity on Apple Music". https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/second-chances/id1153756407.
- "Existence by Droxity on Apple Music". https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/existence/id1270187533.