- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 16 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Eliza_Wren. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eliza_Wren, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eliza_Wren.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2018)
ELiZA WREN band
ELiZA WREN was established in 1999 in Austin, Texas.
Haun's Mill was formed with Nord Anderson in 2006 in Salt Lake City, Utah. The musical style has been described as “Haunted Saloon Folk” with modern electronic elements.
Returns to Oz
Influenced by Dark Side of the Rainbow, syncing Pink Floyd's album The Dark Side of the Moon with the film The Wizard of Oz, Wren composed an original rock score that synced with the 1985 cult Disney film Return To Oz that was exactly the same length of time as the film. Recorded over a 3 year period with Eden’s Watchtower Records, the album and performance premiered at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Actress and star of the film, Fairuza Balk attended and hosted the event. The event continues to tour the country.
The group was formed by Wes French and Brian Locklin in Austin, Texas and was influenced by Italian Horror films and electronic muddling. The group collaborated and recorded their album, Pony, in 2003.
|2001||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||"Public Hi-Fi Recording Studio"||Living on the Outside|
|2001||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Chocolate Records||Ripple Effect (compilation)|
|2003||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Pony Records||Peradventure|
|2007||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Eden's Watchtower Records||Faint Transmissions Vol 1 (compilation)|
|2007||"Haun's Mill Massacre"||—||—||Elastik Marbles Music||First Edition|
|2008||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Eden's Watchtower Records||Faint Transmissions Vol 2 (compilation)|
|2008||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Eden's Watchtower Records||Dead Trees - Music for Christmas (compilation)|
|2009||"ELiZA WREN"||—||—||Eden's Watchtower Records||Returns to Oz (double album)|
|2009||"Haun's Mill Massacre"||—||—||Elastik Marbles Music||Haun's Mill|
|2012||"Haun's Mill"||—||—||Elastik Marbles Music||Away|
- Eliza Wren official site
- Haun's Mill official site
- Template:IMDb name
- Review: Eliza Wren Peradventure and Hallicrafters Pony (Austin Chronicle)
- Scene Stealers - Eliza Wren (Austin Chronicle)