Emily Nashoba Dykes
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 30 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Emily_Nashoba_Dykes. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Emily_Nashoba_Dykes.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2015)
Emily Nashoba Dykes (born February 20, 1998) is a trans woman, Native American (Chickasaw Nation), an activist, trade unionist, and a member of the Communist Party USA. She is the youngest politician in the United States and she is commonly known in Greece for her views on the Coalition of the Radical Left (Syriza) published on the Young Communist League, USA, She is also commonly known in the Kingdom of Hawaii for strongly opposing the United States' illegal occupation of Hawaii published on 5th World news, In her article published on Facebook, Emily laid out her analysis of Adolf Hitler and warned "history is right now being mutilated by the large number of Christians who lie to have us accept that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed." In another article she published on Facebook, Emily laid out her plans for the future of the United States, she has stated plans from guaranteed work for everybody, Social Security for all, and to a public bank in every state. She says "communism is our vision for America's future. It is a dream we are winning more individuals to in light of the fact that it is the consistent - truly an incredible - swap for private enterprise. What's more, on the grounds that it is the following unavoidable venture up the step of human development." Emily has also wrote an article about the Soviet Union she published on Facebook, Emily rebukes "absolute stander" myths against the Soviet Union.
Emily was the first person to attend an event by A.N.S.W.E.R. called 'Venezuela: What's really going on?' on March 14, 2015, the event details "As the United States government and media escalate hostilities toward the government of Venezuela, including the recent sanctions and right-wing coup attempt against the current revolutionary government, the Bolivarian movement is resisting the moves of the U.S. and the right-wing opposition." The event encouraged people to "learn the facts about what is really going on in Venezuela, and why people in in the United States must oppose U.S. hostilities and aggression against the Venezuelan government." Emily has also attended many events, including ones by the Party for Socialism and Liberation (PSL), Emily attended their event called 'WE NEED A NEW SYSTEM!', the event took place at Festival Center in Washington, DC, from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. the event talked about 'Capitalism is the Disease - Revolution is the Cure', 1:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. the event talked about 'Imperialism in the 21st Century', and at 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. the event talked about 'Stand Up - Fight Back!' The event's confirmed speakers included Carlos Ron, Minister Counselor of Political Affairs, Embassy of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Sonia Umanzor, FMLN (Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front), Brian Becker, National Director, ANSWER Coalition, Kashara White, Temple University student and organizer, Eugene Puryear, D.C. Ferguson, 2014 Statehood Green Party candidate for D.C. Council, Representative, Friends of the Congo, Karla Reyes, public school teacher, Dr. Jared Ball, iMiXWHATiLiKE! and WPFW 89.3FM Pacifica Radio, Karina Garcia, community organizer, Gnaka Lagoke, Revival of Panafricanism Forum, Rachel Field, Fordham University student and organizer, Jeremiah Lowery, Research & Policy Coordinator, Restaurant Opportunities Center (ROC).
- Dykes, Emily (2015-01-30). "COALITION OF THE RADICAL LEFT (SYRIZA)". Young Communist League, USA. http://www.yclusa.org/coalition-radical-left-syriza/. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- INC, Dawnstar (2015-04-25). "Native Americans across the United States have been helping the Hawaiians in regards to the illegal occupation by the United States". 5th World news. http://fifthworldnews.blogspot.com/2015_04_01_archive.html. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- Dykes, Emily (2015-05-21). "Hitler was a Christian. The Holocaust was brought on by Christian fundamentalism!". [[[https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionaryEmily Emily Nashoba Dykes' Facebook Page]]]. https://www.facebook.com/notes/emily-nashoba-dykes/hitler-was-a-christian-the-holocaust-was-brought-on-by-christian-fundamentalism/1016413468376480. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- Dykes, Emily (2015-05-21). "Why should we choose communism and socialism over capitalism?". [[[https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionaryEmily Emily Nashoba Dykes' Facebook Page]]]. https://www.facebook.com/notes/emily-nashoba-dykes/why-should-we-choose-communism-and-socialism-over-capitalism/1016403238377503. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- Dykes, Emily (2015-05-21). "Seven myths about the Soviet Union". [[[https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionaryEmily Emily Nashoba Dykes' Facebook Page]]]. https://www.facebook.com/notes/emily-nashoba-dykes/seven-myths-about-the-soviet-union/1019298278087999. Retrieved 2015-05-29.