- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 19 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ennio_Emmanuel. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ennio_Emmanuel, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ennio_Emmanuel.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2013)
Template:Underlinked oooh, orphan
Ennio Emmanuel, born in New York City, is an American-Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, actor and writer.
Life and career
Emmanuel's career began at the age of 15 when he worked for Respect Management in Philadelphia, PA, as a legal intern with attorney Kevon Glickman. Glickman represented artists such as Rick Ross, Trina, Flo Rida among others. Later, Emmanuel attended university in Florida, studying music and international business with the aim of becoming an entertainment attorney.
An opportunity arose for Emmanuel to partner with music group WMP3 Elite, Weapons of Mass Production Elite. He would partner with Tom Malkiewicz, Violet Rubie, Vain Starrz, Malik Younger and Oliver Grey, also known as Mikhail Johnson or Tech. The group moved to Los Angeles where they recorded demos to be heard by individuals such as Teddy Riley and others. The group later fell through but Ennio Emmanuel stayed in Los Angeles and continued to do music. He worked with individuals at the Los Angeles Dream Center and also work with Latin singer and Grammy-winner Paulina Aguirre and Pablo Aguirre. While in Los Angeles, Emmanuel acted in various short films and movies. In 2009, he took part in the filming of the Real Deal.
In 2010, Emmanuel released an album titled Nada Es Impossible. The lead single, "Nada Es Imposible", was co-written by Ennio Emmanuel and Paulina Aguirre. The album would later win the prestigious Premios Arpa Award for Best Recording Package. In 2011 Ennio Emmanuel signed a production contract with United Cultures and Justo Lamas Group, based out of Dallas, Texas. United Cultures is a prominent company that spreads the appreciation for Spanish culture and language around the U.S.
Ennio Emmanuel is currently the only spokesperson and singer in America to have access to the American school system to promote culture through music, specifically, the Spanish language. His partnership with United Cultures and Justo Lamas Group would give him the opportunity to tour America for this purpose. As part of the Justo Lamas Group, Ennio Emmanuel has become dedicated to encouraging American students to learn Spanish as a second language through fun and motivational concerts. When not on tour with Justo Lamas Group, Emmanuel, writes and produces other music endeavors.
In 2012, Ennio Emmanuel released his first album with Justo Lamas Group, titled Ojala. This album would be promoted on his first U.S. tour with United Cultures. The tour was titled "Nada Es Imposible" and consisted of 67 shows dating from October 2012 to June 2013. Emmanuel has performed around the U.S. in many stadiums, auditoriums and theaters promoting the "Nada es Imposible" tour and his album Ojala. Ennio Emmanuel currently works with United Cultures and Justo Lamas Group on upcoming tours including his next two tours planned. The upcoming Tour OJALA will be from 2013 to 2014 and the tour Enamorados will be from 2014 to 2015. In July 2013, Ennio Emmanuel announced the release of two new singles, Fuego Fuego and Enamorados. Emmanuel continues to create new projects including an upcoming English album and a book that will published through the United Cultures umbrella.
Ennio Emmanuel continues to be the only singer in the world that has access to the United States Public system as a spokesperson and singer that promotes culture, specifically the Spanish culture. His predecessor Justo Lamas, current president of Justo Lamas Group, created the organization that has lasted over 14 years and now has partnered with Ennio Emmanuel to continue their endeavor.
Before, Ennio Emmanuel, Justo Lamas was the only spokesperson and singer but after announcing his retirement from music in 2012, Ennio Emmanuel has now become sole singer and spokesperson to take on the initiative of Mr. Lamas, United Cultures and Justo Lamas Group.
- "Decatur Community Schools - Spanish students enjoy concert". Usd294.org. http://www.usd294.org/vnews/display.v/ART/2013/03/09/513a148cdf1fe. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- Brandon Schmuck (2013-04-10). "Rockwood Spanish Attends Justo Lamas Group Concert ~ The Blog of Brandon Schmuck". Brandonschmuck.blogspot.com. http://brandonschmuck.blogspot.com/2013/04/rockwood-spanish-attends-justo-lamas.html. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- "Spanish Students Concerts | Ennio Emmanuel". Justo Lamas Group. http://www.justolamasgroup.com/ennio_emmanuel.php. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- Features. "Justo says goodbye at final concert". Titan Nation. http://www.titannation.net/features/2012/05/17/justo-says-goodbye-at-final-concert/. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- "Kevon Glickman" at LinkedIn
- "Ennio Emmanuel: Nada Es Imposible", AllMusic
- Xing Yen Quek, "Ennio Emmanuel to perform Friday", The Bull's Eye, February 20, 2013
- Theresa Mattatall, "Ennio Emmanuel", Husky Headlines, April 15, 2013
- Christy Hart-Harris, "Justo Lamas Group Performer Ennio Emmanuel performs at Tibbits", The Daily Reporter, May 2, 2013
- "Lista de ganadores de los premios Arpa 2011", Acontecer Cristiano
- "Ennio Emmanuel", IMDb