- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 14 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Eric_Keyes. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eric_Keyes, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Eric_Keyes.
|Year||Album||Number of Songs|
|2007||Doilie Records Ringtones
|2011||Mind on Fire
|2014||Back in Blue
||Denton Discoveries||Guitar and Vocals|
|EP||Guitar and Vocals|
||Merkin Wig||Guitar and Vocals|
||Trademark||Guitar and Vocals|
||Eden||Guitar and Vocals|
|2012||Reign Falls||EP||Guitar and Vocals|
|2013||King Fly||EP||Guitar and Vocals|
|2013||Forget Me Not||EP||Guitar and Vocals|
Early life and career
Born in Houston, Keyes grew up listening to rock guitarists of the 1970s and 1980s. After completing his graduation from the University of North Texas, he formed an electric rock band Riddle Me This with Paul Schmaus, Dave Berkson and Charlie Short. The band recorded three albums "Merkin Wig" in 1995, Trademark in 1998 and Eden in 2000. The band gained the media attention and became one of the popular bands in Denton, Texas.
- "Eric Keyes" (in en). https://wn.com/eric_keyes.
- "Riddle Me This: Who Owns Band's Name?" (in en-US). E! Online. http://www.eonline.com/news/34770/riddle-me-this-who-owns-band-s-name.
- Press, Associated. "Riddle me this - who owns the rights to The Riddler's line? | chronicle.augusta.com". http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/1997/06/21/biz_210168.shtml#.WKPWcNKGPIU.
- "Deezer" (in en-GB). http://www.deezer.com/album/1329822.
- "Eric Keyes Discography at CD Universe". http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/artist/Eric+Keyes/a/albums.htm.
- "Wake Up by Eric Keyes" (in en-US). http://www.emusic.com/album/eric-keyes/wake-up/10852280/.
- (in en) Mind on Fire, 2011-11-11, https://www.kkbox.com/sg/en/album/4ZZS.6RHPgkimk0F9tdr0091-index.html, retrieved 2017-02-15
- "Eric Keyes" (in en). https://www.discogs.com/artist/3029183-Eric-Keyes.
- "Shooting suspect jailed" (in en). http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20120704-shooting-suspect-jailed.ece.
- "Trademark by Riddle Me This on Apple Music" (in en). https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/trademark/id24419248.
- "Eden by Riddle Me This on Apple Music" (in en). https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/eden/id24419042.
- "MFNRocks.com Riddle Me This Who Owns Band S Name 2017 | World News Station" (in en-US). http://www.stationnews.net/news/riddle-me-this-who-owns-band-s-name-.