Fear of the Dark (2001 film)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 12 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Fear_of_the_Dark_(2001_film). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Fear_of_the_Dark_(2001_film), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Fear_of_the_Dark_(2001_film).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2012)
Fear of the Dark is a 2001 horror film directed by Glen Baisley and starring Rosemary Gore, Vanessa Edwards, Mike Lane, and Herb Smithline.
Alice Walker (Rosemary Gore) was just a young girl when her parents were violently taken from her by the notorious Black Rose killer. In the years following her devastating trauma, young Alice would often find herself being shuffled between an endless array of foster homes and psychiatric institutions. Now, as the twentieth anniversary of her parents' deaths draws near, an outbreak of bizarre murders leads the frightened Alice to believe that the Black Rose Killer has returned to claim her life, and finally carry out the mission he failed to accomplish two decades ago. Could it be that the whole latest incarnation of the Black Rose Killer is simply a delusional product of Alice's scarred psyche, or could it be that the girl who once narrowly avoided the clutches of a killer is actually about to come face to face with the nightmare that has plagued her for nearly twenty years?
- Rosemary Gore as Alice Walker
- Mike Lane as Michael Jacobs
- Vanessa Edwards as Karen Hughes
- Kirk Larsen as Churchman
- Herb Smithline as Dr. Fisher
- Mark Yonick as The Black Rose Killer
- Danielle Russo as Janice
Shooting took place in New York. The cast and crew volunteered their time, and director Glen Baisley estimated the budget at $8000.
- Henry, Saxon (2000-08-27). "A Horror Film Fan Makes His Own". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/27/nyregion/a-horror-film-fan-makes-his-own.html. Retrieved 2017-02-17.